The generic PI controller adds a flexible control-loop functionality to the Nanonis Control System software. It can be used as a general feedback module for e.g. adjusting gate voltages in order to keep an input signal at a given setpoint, as a temperature controller or for distance control.
- Controls on any input or internal signal
- Feedback signal can be applied on any output
- If-then mode for two-state control
- DC or AC (lock-in) mode for e.g. temperature measurements
- 6 kHz control bandwidth
- Voltage limits for feedback signal